Digital world? Digital customer service! Things have certainly changed with the internet and social media. Now, we can get everything we want with just one click. It is no longer necessary to go to a physical place to buy any item and our smartphones have all the necessary tools to sell or purchase comfortably and very quickly.
knowing all that, This is when we open debate! What about customer service and user experience? Did the digital world completely change those aspects too? The reality is that NO! It is even more necessary for companies, small or large, to serve their customers in a personalized and immediate way through digital channels.
Therefore, today we want to teach you how to get the most out of WhatsApp Business. The most important and currently used app by people and businesses!
What is WhatsApp Business?
It is a FREE mobile app that is available for Android and iOS. This "business" version was created for companies, in order to offer a friendly and practical platform that allows providing excellent customer service thanks to its special features that we will not find in the personal WhatsApp that we all know and use.
How to create a WhatsApp Business account?
The steps are super easy! Follow them here.
- Download the WhatsApp Business app in your App Store or Google Play. Remember that WhatsApp personal and WhatsApp Business are not the same, they are separate. Identify them correctly.
- Verify and register the telephone number linked to your company. Keep in mind that you cannot have the same phone number in the personal and business WhatsApp account at the same time.
- Add your business information:
- Company description: place a short description of what your business offers, as well as its attributes, products and/or services.
- Physical address: add a visible location of your business on Google Maps.
- Hours: let your customers know the hours in which they can be served, either in a physical store or through digital channels.
- Email address: add the main email of your company; Ideally, you can offer your contacts other channels to request information.
- Website: place the official website of your company or the URL of the profile of the social network of your choice.
Once all this is done, we can start…
Get to know 4 tips to make the most of WhatsApp Business
1. Create quick responses to improve customer service
Use the automated message functions that WhatsApp Business offers you to schedule welcome messages, as well as absence messages in case there is no person available to attend.
All scheduled messages are automatically activated when a person starts a conversation, which is beneficial for improving customer service.
You can also establish quick answers to frequently asked questions that people have related to your company, products or services, creating keyboard shortcuts to quickly create those messages that are sent most frequently, including in multimedia format: images, emojis, GIF's, stickers.
2. Create a product catalog.
Creating a catalog will allow you to facilitate the experience for your client, they will be able to access it to quickly see prices and descriptions. Here we show you the step by step to create a catalog in WhatsApp Business.
- Open the app.
- Click the “More Options” icon, then “Business Tools” > “Catalog”.
- Select the options: “Add article” > “Add images”
- Touch the “Gallery” option to upload the images or “Camera” to take new photos. You can upload up to 10 images to your product catalog.
- Add to each image the name of the product or service, a brief description, its price, and if it is hosted in an e-commerce, the link to the website.
- Click "Save" and you're done!
Take into account that the WhatsApp team takes the task of reviewing the images of your product catalog to confirm if the products comply with the WhatsApp Commerce Policies.
3. Tag and classify your customers:
As clients begin to interact with you through WhatsApp Business, we advise you to use the "chat tagging" option to classify prospects and clients, according to their:
- Stage in the conversion funnel in which they are.
- Payment status.
- tastes and interests.
- Actions and behaviors.
Leveraging contact and conversation tags allows you to:
- Personalize messages according to the context of your customers, to offer a better shopping experience.
- Count how many people are in each stage of the sales funnel. In the long run, this will help you measure conversations.
- Have greater control of accounts receivable.
- Find out how many sales or clarified doubts have been achieved through WhatsApp Business.
4. Connect your WhatsApp Business account with Facebook and Instagram
When running advertising campaigns with “Message” objectives, the Facebook and Instagram Ads Manager (Facebook Business Manager) allows you to affiliate a WhatsApp Business account.
This means that if a person clicks inside the ad, specifically on the "Send message" button, from their mobile device, a WhatsApp conversation with your phone number will automatically appear.
In this way, connecting your telephone line with your Facebook Business Manager advertising account allows you to speed up the interaction between the user who is interested in what is offered in the ad, and the sales agent who can address the interest of the person and make the sale.
WhatsApp Business is an excellent platform to manage interactions with your customers in a strategic and beneficial way. It will allow you to improve your brand presence and provide a pleasant and unforgettable digital experience.